Monday 28 February 2011

Two Wallets for Two Good Friends

This last week was Andra and Michaela's Birthdays! Two very good friends of mine! A while ago Hannah and I made wallets, and these two happened to see them at some point and mentioned that they both wanted one, I said to them that if you got the fabric I would make it for you. So about a month ago, I remembered these conversations and thought it would be nice to make them as a surprise. So I picked out fabric that seemed to go with there style. I also made them each a card. Here are some pictures.
Michaela's Card
And wallet




And Here's Andra's Card
And Wallet

When I made my wallet there were some difficulties in the size
of pockets and such, so with these I made sure to
measure the pockets, so that cards and money would fit into them!
Happy Birthday Andra and Michaela! I hope you like them!!
Well that is all for now!
~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, Can I order one? Very cute.
    Mrs. Koch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in the post, if you get the fabric and supplies, I would be happy to make you one!
    Here is the list:
    1/4 yard of 4 different cordinating fabrics
    1 Button any size(depends on what you want small or larger) and
    9 in. corrdinating zipper
    Let me know if you plan on having me make you one, so that I can finish some of the projects I have going on!
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

ready whenever you are..... :)