Saturday 5 February 2011

Book of Memories!

I made this scrapbook for some friends of mine that I work for.  They are in their 80's and are like a second pair of grandparents to me!  I just love scrapbooking, and all the creative genius that goes into it!  It enables you to remember your memories in a whole different way.  Not to mention the fact that theres nothing like scapbooking  at 1 in the morning with a coke and an ice cream.  (major sugar rush!)

The outside of the Scrapbook!




The First Page!                                                                    

The page of my mom and dad!
Josiah's Page                                                        
Me when I'm little
   I know what you're thinking,  two pages of me....well I didn't  have the rest of the pictures yet and I wasn't quite sure what I was doing.  So think of this as more of a practice page than anything else.
Meshach's Page
 Seth's Page
Esther's Page                                                                
  Keziah's Page             
Lydia's Page
Naomi's Page
 Israel's Page 
Liberty's Page 
Rebecca's Page 
The Boys
The Girls 
Mine & Rebecca's Page
Our Family 
Our Family.....Again. 
 Thanks for looking I had tons of fun making this scrapbook!  Hope you enjoyed looking at my pics!

Toodle Pip,
             ~Hannah Woltersdorf~








1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Hannah! I'm sure your friends loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

ready whenever you are..... :)