Monday 14 February 2011

Re-Do Shoes

Working at Joann's requires a certain dress code, one of the the codes is to have black closed toed shoes. So I have been on the look out for a pair of black flats that I could wear with my skirts. So when I found these shoes for $5 at Walmart, I couldn't help but buying them. The only thought was that they were quite plain. So I also bought some ribbon to dress them up!!
Here are all of my supplies.
-1 pair of flats
-ribbon
-2 buttons
-1 pair of scissors
-thread and needle
-and a hot glue gun

I decided to make a bow, with a button center and attach it to the
front side of the shoes! Here is the finished product!


I had fun taking pictures of my "new" shoes!!


I love to buy something cheep, or getting it for free and
making it into a completely different item.
It is fun to get creative with what you have and really enjoy
the out come of the product!!
That is all for now,
Rebecca

1 comment:

ready whenever you are..... :)