Tuesday 7 September 2010

A Baby Boy!

I love it when baby's a born in our church, one reason is because it is another reason to thank God for His Covenant Children, second is because you get to kiss and squeeze them :) and third is because I get to make a new baby present!! Which I enjoy allot! Well these presents where for Elijah, and though I wasn't able to attend his baby shower they still fun to make and give to him!(or his mom)
These were the three boxes that I wrapped the pressent's in!
I didn't have a bag to put them in, so I remembered, from when
I was in School, the origami box which turned out perfectly for my gifts!First I made these clothe shoes, I got the pattern off etsy

They are so cute!

This is a knitted elephant pacifier holder!

I got this pattern out of a book, I think it was called
Itty Bitty Nursery, Or something along those lines

In the third box was a two sided bib, using the extra
fabric from the shoes and a free online pattern, oh and I embroidered his initials

Here's the other side

Well that is all for my baby fun! Until my next finished project!
~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Wow Becca, you're so crafty! I love those little shoes, and everything. Did you make that box out of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have lots of time to do some crafts :)
    I did make those boxes our of paper, I remember making them as a little girl, and because I didn't have any thing to wrap them in, I thought of those, looked up how to make them, and they worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Heather)That elephant pacifier holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

ready whenever you are..... :)