Tuesday 3 August 2010

Apron

Hello, I am Rebecca, the other gal on this blog. And for a long time I have been wanting to make an apron, I think the main reason, was that I have a tendensy of making a mess and it usualy ends up on my clothes. So I NEEDED to make one. Finally I was able to get the pattern at Jo-Annes and the fabric at Wal- Mart ( not my favorite place to shop, but some of them have cheep fabric)



I made the on in the bottom left hand corner.















I know I will be using this alot and though there were complications I am happy with the way it turned out!
Well untill my next project,
Rebecca












3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should have put a picture of you wearing it.....or better yet, your dad wearing it! lol jk. But I do think that it would give us a better view of it. It is really cute though!

    ReplyDelete

ready whenever you are..... :)