Saturday 15 October 2011

Practically Perfect, Horribly Horrid Headband.

This is the matching head band for the tutu that I made.  It was kinda an impromptu thing.  I just thought that the tutu kinda needed something to pull the whole thing together.  I have to say that this headband was not, very easy.  It looks easier to make than it is.  I had to like tac it onto an extra piece of fabric left over from the skirt, it kept getting tangled up in the machine, and then....  Well, you dont want to hear my sob story about how the headband.  The only thing that matters is that I did, finally, get it done.  Hopefully it turned out cute!  I think it did. 


Don't you love my model.  I know, like, cutest little girl ever right?

Thanks for looking!

~Happy Blogging~
              HAnNahW


No comments:

Post a Comment

ready whenever you are..... :)