Wednesday 28 September 2011

Key Chain Project

I have completed another sewing project..... finally!!
In ones life, there comes a point where you start to use your keys more often then when you are younger. No I have not gotten a car or even my license YET..... but I have been loosing my keys, and have needed to make something to make it easier to find. So with the materials above.....

I made a key chain holder, neat huh?

It was quite the simple project ( I didn't even use a pattern) But it will make a big difference when I go to look for my keys in my black hole of a purse, or around the house! :) With this month soon to be ending.... I hope to do some more sewing projects before the Sewing Month of September ends.
Until next time, ~RebeccA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ready whenever you are..... :)